Questions for an advice video!

LifeWithKristen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

Last night I came up with an idea of starting an advice series on my channel & for the first video I would like it to be about friendships and relationships.

If you have any questions or you would like some advice about friends and relationships, please leave them below as I would really appreciate any form of contribution!

Thank you

Kristen

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Kristen.
Nice channel you there:up2:
I think it sounds like a great idea an advice series..I was just curious, what kinds of relationships are you thinking about?

Reactions: LifeWithKristen

LifeWithKristen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Kristen.
Nice channel you there:up2:
I think it sounds like a great idea an advice series..I was just curious, what kinds of relationships are you thinking about?
Thanks so much, much appreciated! Relationships as in having a boyfriend or a girlfriend; hope that makes sense :)

Allie Minor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! Great idea for a video :)
Question: How do you feel about age difference when dating?

Reactions: LifeWithKristen

chill_bro_videos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

Last night I came up with an idea of starting an advice series on my channel & for the first video I would like it to be about friendships and relationships.

If you have any questions or you would like some advice about friends and relationships, please leave them below as I would really appreciate any form of contribution!

Thank you

Kristen
Since you are a girl, I think males would be interested on a girl's opinion on the side of relationships. For example "10 things girls want their boyfriends to do." Or perhaps the inverse "10 things girls don't want their boyfriends to do."

Girls, on the other hand, may be interested in things like "How to make your boyfriend happy is he's depressed"

Each side is interested in knowing various ways to keep their partner happy.

Hope this helps!