Gaming PS4 Youtuber needs youtube friends! (17+)

I am a YouTuber that has a little over 100 subs and would love to collab with other youtubers to grow together!
The type of games I have are Rocket League, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, NBA 2K17, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Seige, etc. Hmu on my twitter or on here Twitter: ShinneR_

Hey! Im a YT and have a little over 100 subs. I post bo3 vids mostly but would also like to start posting GTA 5 (Play on PS4 btw). Im looking for ppl that are pretty funny and are good ppl overall. Im 15. Would like to develop strong bond between us/our friendship and have fun and record funny moments for YT.

Hey! Im a YT and have a little over 100 subs. I post bo3 vids mostly but would also like to start posting GTA 5 (Play on PS4 btw). Im looking for ppl that are pretty funny and are good ppl overall. Im 15. Would like to develop strong bond between us/our friendship and have fun and record funny moments for YT.
Sounds good dm me on twitter classicshinner

Im down for a collab pal, my link won't work so just search ExcelHD and i should be the first result ;))))))))

Hey you should team up with my gaming group? were called entertainment gaming daily. We do game discussions, lets plays, walkthoughs, unboxings, gaming news and updates, We also go over topics like 5 favorite games of all time or what we hope to see at e3. You would have your news, be apart of the team and you will get well known on my side of things as well as a EGD team member

Back