Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

What does my collaboration consist of?

I would like to make a collaboration The Division, Grand Theft Auto 5, Final Fantasy XIV, Tropico 5, Minecraft, etc (PS4 since its the only thing I have at the moment that lets me record, edit and upload videos).

Minecraft - in which will be trying to create Japanese villages, castles, homes, etc. showing people how to make them and such.

The Division - which will be keeping any funny moments and deaths that may happen when doing sides quests, collecting collectibles, or doing any of the siege missions, etc.

Grand Theft Auto 5 make a lot of funny moments, with fail stunts, deaths, and whatever trouble we cause, and so on would be really fun.

Final Fantasy XIV - I would like and hope to record our character's story from start to where we all meet up, kinda like a roleplaying thing I really wanted to do with 3 others.

Tropico 5 - I would like to make gaming content with someone showing people how to build a working housing block, for each era, same with farming blocks, etc. Which will help so many people who don't know the game know how to play it when they can.

Any other PS4 games - as well as we complete each game series we'll make new gaming series (other games) and see where it takes us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are my requirements the collaboration?

I would like to collab with people with the same or more subscribers, at least 1 videos on your channel, 30 views at least, as for age I rather keep it above 15 kids voices can be very loud no offense. That pretty much sums up my little requirements for the collaboration. Shouldn't be hard at all for anyone where to do, seriously. :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How will my collaborator reach me for collabs?

Either on my PSN Paranoia Origins, or my Email: paranoiabusiness@gmail.com, or by Private Messages here.

When will the collaboration take place?

Will take place over Skype, Discord or in a party on PS4, so that way we can have a very good line of communication at all times.

BlvckRexx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey sounds good my psn name is BlvckRexx same as name so shouldn't be to hard to find lol