If u want some help getting more subscribers? And feel as if your content isn't getting out to the right people? GO FIND THEM! Lol for real! Self promo is KEY to making your channel grow because unless you have a viral video, you will be moving kind of slow. This is some advice I wanted to share so Lemme Know if it works for ya !
I just promote my newest video on all my social media but in a nice way :)
+ I'm also trying to build a community on my Twitter / Instagram

THIS! What are the best tips for self promotion? Where do you go for self promotion? Where not to go for self promotion? Some bullet point tips would be perfect in this thread

It sure would, I know about social media and all that but I feel like there may be ways to do it better , but hey, that's just me

I have no social media like facebook twitter instagram etc ( for my own personal reasons ) so how would somebody like myself self-promote ?

I have no social media like facebook twitter instagram etc ( for my own personal reasons ) so how would somebody like myself self-promote ?

You could go on forums, write blogs, use reddit, or explore other sites that allow you promote. You can also promote in real life by public speaking and networking with other influencers. But I think not having social medias like you mentioned will prevent you from having deep connections with your most loyal subscribers.

The only way would be on here then. But, it's hard on here because they don't really let u self-promote[DOUBLEPOST=1473002262,1473002236][/DOUBLEPOST]
i agree its all about self promo!
Yes It Is! Really Works !![DOUBLEPOST=1473002313][/DOUBLEPOST]
You could go on forums, write blogs, use reddit, or explore other sites that allow you promote. You can also promote in real life by public speaking and networking with other influencers. But I think not having social medias like you mentioned will prevent you from having deep connections with your most loyal subscribers.
Well Said.

Back