Gaming Professional Recording Squad.

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not sure if you've purposely misinterpreted what I said or willfully ignoring some of it but I never said you were going to "Take over my channel" I just said that you've got too many rules here. Your requirements for the most part are reasonable but like asking that people upload at least twice a week & that you along with some staff will judge how well the videos are edited and how well the thumbnails are, it's got me feeling like this is some sort of application for a company or something. Asking someone keep an active channel to consistently record with them is fine. Regulating when they upload, how they edit their videos and how they make their thumbnails is not.

Also pointing out the difference between a collab and a recording group is quite possibly the tiniest point you could have made.
totally agree with you

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think all of his rules are fine, except the upload twice a week. For some content, you can't upload it twice a week, because it takes so long to create. Take Domics, JaidenAnimations, Fitz, just to name a few. They make quality content, but don't upload it twice a week. Everything else seems fine to me, I wouldn't want to partner with channels that minimal editing and effort into their vids, that would make me think that they aren't serious about youtube and will quit on me, and not be responsible with the collab. They might just decide that they don't want to record a video that I had been planning and setting up for weeks because they don't feel like it.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure if you've purposely misinterpreted what I said or willfully ignoring some of it but I never said you were going to "Take over my channel" I just said that you've got too many rules here. Your requirements for the most part are reasonable but like asking that people upload at least twice a week & that you along with some staff will judge how well the videos are edited and how well the thumbnails are, it's got me feeling like this is some sort of application for a company or something. Asking someone keep an active channel to consistently record with them is fine. Regulating when they upload, how they edit their videos and how they make their thumbnails is not.

Also pointing out the difference between a collab and a recording group is quite possibly the tiniest point you could have made.
"Asking someone keep an active channel to consistently record with them is fine. Regulating when they upload, how they edit their videos and how they make their thumbnails is not."
Reason for me sayings that stuff is that people should expect someone on a certain day, not randomly. also if someone edits better than someone else and their thumbnail isnt good, first off it will hurt the channel because of bad thumbnails and the editing isnt good compared to everyone else, see what i mean? thats why i want people to be able to edit as well as everyone. That saying, the videos that the person that doesnt edit as good as the others will not get alot of views compared to the "good" edited videos because people will know who doesnt edit that good. equal all around

Also im sorry for coming across rude, wasnt trying to be.