Comedy Professional marketer newly gone YT - Need video makers

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrepreneur

Reaction score
Hey guys so i recently started a new community channel and i am looking for some content for it and right now i am looking for some people that are doing all sort of videos to post on my channel
it is best if the videos are Humor based but if the videos are good quality then i am willing to take in all genres
and help you get more exposure to your own channel

message me for more information or post if you are interested in this

also i have created alot of music in the past and am willing to give that to the community for exposure

i hope it is okay that i said this in this post =)
if not then mod just move it for me thanks, since i am new to the forum i am not very aware of the rules

BanterDays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you posted anything yet on the community channel?

entrepreneur

Reaction score
Hello there, to answer the question then i am good at marketing and understand marketing pretty well that is why i decided to create a community channel since i will only be promoting other people's work because that is what i am good at and later when i will create my own content then i can post it on there
the channel has some videos on it and a few thousand subs and a few million views.

Message me for more information because this is not all.

Reactions: BanterDays

BanterDays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am currently studying marketing and will be taking that pathway in the future.

Can you pm me the channel as I am curious and wanna check it out :)

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Wait, so this community channel is dependent on the creators? You're not going to post on it? Please provide a link because this is something that needs more info.

Reactions: BanterDays

BanterDays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wait, so this community channel is dependent on the creators? You're not going to post on it? Please provide a link because this is something that needs more info.
Thats what I am curious about to aha
I am awaiting to here back from this individual!

Reactions: Kush Patel

entrepreneur

Reaction score
Hello this is a community driven Channel that people can message me both on Youtube and or here / other places where i will promo this
i will promote your channel + content

Many channels accept content from creators and post other people's content with their permission and make deals if a channel is popular and has many subs and views then it is only logical that new channels are willing to look to those who are larger to post their content to get exposure and some even pay for it hundreds of dollars
channels like these include Failarmy and many more similar channels (although failarmy also hires people to do videos and also buys copyrights)

So i am looking for high quality content for my channel and instead you will get exposure s.s channel link in description and all that

Last edited:

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is not a collaboration. :lockitup:

Status
Not open for further replies.