product promotion and gift product content exchange

PeterDutch

Reaction score
Hello,

It's been a long time since I joined a forum. You have a nice platform. It's nice to see youtubers supporting each other.

We are looking for a youtuber who will promote our product in his/her video (safe amazon products - ready to buy). In return, we will gift this product for free and give away 2 video content articles for his/her channel.

This offer is for one video stream only. We think we can make new friendships with this opportunity.

I'll keep looking around on your platform. I had the opportunity to read very interesting articles. Thanks for that too.

You can answer this post or just pm me(if pm is possible here, i think it is)

PeterDutch

Reaction score
What is your product/ what are your products? Need to match product with channel demographics. For example, A makeup and beauty channel isn't going to promote fishing gear.

Reactions: PeterDutch

PeterDutch

Reaction score
What is your product/ what are your products? Need to match product with channel demographics. For example, A makeup and beauty channel isn't going to promote fishing gear.
Hi there. Its about a *3 in 1 wireless phone charger station* and a *lavalier microphone for smartphones type-c*. We are still looking for a YouTube. We can also make a agreement to work in long term if needed.