Problem with my inbox

Zevoxa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've read the message and the inbox wont count it as unread. I'd like to keep it.

PowerfulRedHat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah, just a youtube bug that goes away eventually. Sometimes it takes hours, sometimes months...

Nolousproductions

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I am having the same problem and even rereading over and over doesnt help. I need to remove the messages but always you cannot do that!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I've read the message and the inbox wont count it as unread. I'd like to keep it.
I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWLKJSDFLKSFHLKSDFHDSLKDSFKLDASKASLDASKASKLASHDKLASALKSASKLASLASHASKASKASKLASKLAKASASKLASKSKSAKASAKSSAKLS

Reactions: Hatterrific

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Happens to me too. End up with me deleting it.

Reactions: Symph

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
ah I was just about to make a thread about this, good job i didn't, this too happens to me and is really frustrating. Just one of those things I guess.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Right now when I open my inbox and check a message or comment, it's still marked as unread. This is extremely annoying to me, because whenever I check it for messages or new comments I have to go through and click each and every one to see if it's a new one or not. Plus I almost feel OCD on this, as it's driving me crazy. I almost feel tempted to log off for a week until I know it's fixed. Anybody else have this problem?

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Right now when I open my inbox and check a message or comment, it's still marked as unread. This is extremely annoying to me, because whenever I check it for messages or new comments I have to go through and click each and every one to see if it's a new one or not. Plus I almost feel OCD on this, as it's driving me crazy. I almost feel tempted to log off for a week until I know it's fixed. Anybody else have this problem?
Welcome to the club Matt.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick