Problem with my inbox

Yeah I am having the same problem and even rereading over and over doesnt help. I need to remove the messages but always you cannot do that!

I've read the message and the inbox wont count it as unread. I'd like to keep it.
I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWLKJSDFLKSFHLKSDFHDSLKDSFKLDASKASLDASKASKLASHDKLASALKSASKLASLASHASKASKASKLASKLAKASASKLASKSKSAKASAKSSAKLS

I've read the message and the inbox wont count it as unread. I'd like to keep it.
ah I was just about to make a thread about this, good job i didn't, this too happens to me and is really frustrating. Just one of those things I guess.

Right now when I open my inbox and check a message or comment, it's still marked as unread. This is extremely annoying to me, because whenever I check it for messages or new comments I have to go through and click each and every one to see if it's a new one or not. Plus I almost feel OCD on this, as it's driving me crazy. I almost feel tempted to log off for a week until I know it's fixed. Anybody else have this problem?

Right now when I open my inbox and check a message or comment, it's still marked as unread. This is extremely annoying to me, because whenever I check it for messages or new comments I have to go through and click each and every one to see if it's a new one or not. Plus I almost feel OCD on this, as it's driving me crazy. I almost feel tempted to log off for a week until I know it's fixed. Anybody else have this problem?
Welcome to the club Matt.

Back