Problem With Fake Copyright Strikes!!

im here for help on removing fake copyright strikes dont need advice to change the niche, create videos, blla blla i know it all the only thing i dont know is removing fake copyright strikes like others doo, i've seen in some networks that they can remove fake copyright strikes so im wondering if anyone can too.
The strikes on your account are valid, and you asking to circumvent them clearly shows me that you want to profit off others work with no regards to copyright. An MCN can't remove strikes, they can only appeal them with valid proof of content ownership, which you clearly don't have since you refusing to state what music you're uploading.

YouTube usually rejects all kinds of fake copyright complaints. I can tell you that the claims on your "newest music from singers" videos are most likely valid, and the only way to get rid of your strikes within less than a year is to ask the claimants for retraction. If you go to the page youtube.com/copyright_counter, what information do you see about the claimants and the works allegedly infringed?

Copyright is from the labels and bands or singer that have a personal claim over the song, if you are uploading their music they have every right to file a copyright strike against what you have uploaded and could serious action against it if you gain profit from the video but it is mostly only the video being removed.

Except everything you've said makes it sounds like they're real copyright strikes, not fake ones.

If you post music that is not yours, you deserve copyright strikes.
its true but not from a person that has nothing to do with the video like jamesrossi@gmail.com send a copyrght strike,or someone else its 100% that he is just a person who has no skills ranking videos , and than he send a strike to remove that video.

How about you provide more information about your strikes? What exactly did you upload? What is the company of the representative that took down the video? You said that you uploaded "newest songs from singers." I assume these singers are part of record labels that claimed the videos. This means they provided proof that they are the right holders. YouTube doesn't just randomly apply strikes to channels copyright strikes were filed on.

Last edited:
Back