Problem With Fake Copyright Strikes!!

besi112

hii guys i have a problem with fake strikes , im youtuber i upload latest music that are out so the strikes are from persons that cant rank his video on top, and the send fake copyright strikes just to remove the concurrence so can anyone please help me because i see that some after receiving strikes they can get the video back. thanks a lot

If you don't exclusively own the music, odds are, it will be claimed. Music is the biggest problem on Youtube. Your safest bet, if you don't own it, don't post it.

If you don't exclusively own the music, odds are, it will be claimed. Music is the biggest problem on Youtube. Your safest bet, if you don't own it, don't post it.
yeahh i know that i can delete but im here to you to give me a choice not like you dont own it , you shoud not post it. thank you.

The copyright strikes you are getting are accurate, you can not upload songs that don't belong to you. Stop doing it or be perma banned by google.

The copyright strikes you are getting are accurate, you can not upload songs that don't belong to you. Stop doing it or be perma banned by google.
im here for help on removing fake copyright strikes dont need advice to change the niche, create videos, blla blla i know it all the only thing i dont know is removing fake copyright strikes like others doo, i've seen in some networks that they can remove fake copyright strikes so im wondering if anyone can too.

Except everything you've said makes it sounds like they're real copyright strikes, not fake ones.

If you post music that is not yours, you deserve copyright strikes.

Back