Pretender copyright strike the video but Owner wants to retract the video.

Sorry if I was unclear. Final review means the other person replied to your counter-notification. If they replied with proof of court documentation that they are suing you, then you'll have to go to court. If they replied with anything else, most likely YouTube's copyright team will dismiss it and the counter-notification will continue until the end of the 10-14 business days. If that happens, then your video will go back up afterward. All you can do in any case is wait for the outcome.

So I can't even ask the Real owner to talk? ugh even my network can't help me?[DOUBLEPOST=1508364112,1508359996][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there No way I can give the Real person to contact youtube for them pretending to be the owner on my case?

So I can't even ask the Real owner to talk? ugh even my network can't help me?
You can try, but I don't think anything will change what the outcome will be at this point. Most likely it will go through and you'll get you video back up and then you'll be fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1508364232,1508364121][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there No way I can give the Real person to contact youtube for them pretending to be the owner on my case?
YouTube isn't trying to determine who the owner is. They just want to make sure everything is filed as the law requires. Only a court of law could make an actual legal determination of owner, and that won't happen unless the other person sues you over this.

Yeah, you can. YouTube isn't in a legal position to be determining anything unless it is a clearly false strike, such as you trying to take down a Taylor Swift video. Copyright law requires that when someone asks YouTube to take down a video and it's not completely unreasonable, they have to do it to avoid legal trouble themselves. I'm not sure how they determine if a takedown is reasonable or not.

Back