Power went out while recording?

Oh no, this happened with many times, I am recording my MORTAL KOMBAT game, the Power goes off as usual because in Pakistan, we have no Electricity for 5 hours. Sometimes the power goes off randomly, so I suffer for it. I am sad to hear about your issue. I would suggest to purchase the powerful PC or build your own PC to fit your requirements and gaming experience.

Yeah, mine has battery, so it wouldn't just shut off the computer. I would most likely save and stop it til the power comes back on though.

Now if I was filming, I'd keep a bit of the 'WTF, THE POWER'S OUT??' confusion and whatnot... and then record the rest of whatever I was doing whenever things are good.

Oh no, this happened with many times, I am recording my MORTAL KOMBAT game, the Power goes off as usual because in Pakistan, we have no Electricity for 5 hours. Sometimes the power goes off randomly, so I suffer for it. I am sad to hear about your issue. I would suggest to purchase the powerful PC or build your own PC to fit your requirements and gaming experience.
That sucks xD. I already have a more than powerful PC. Just don't have a battery/surge protector or whatever, lol.

Back