Gaming POP! Creative Group

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We are looking for dedicated content creators of any size who are willing to commit to joining our up oncoming YouTube Group which we are building from the ground up. More information will be disclosed upon your joining of the group. We are looking for hardworking people who are comfortable with working with others and are capable of reaching a deadline. No matter the content.

Our only real requirements are that for time zones purposes it would be preferable to have UK Applicants. And that they have Discord to communicate with other team members. It is a friendly environment with a good atmosphere with the aim to build bonds between the creators

Thank you for reading. Hope to hear back from some of you soon

- Regards
Thomas O'Neill
POP Creative

(And don't be deterred by my channel, spent most of my time preparing this XD)

GameEnough

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Thomas, us at GameEnough were intrigued by this post and would love to learn more. Unfortunately, we are based in Australia (AES Timezone) which may not comply to your current requirements, but feel free to contact us anyways by messaging me personally through Discord at FishAddition#0900 or providing us with a different messaging alternative if it would be easier:up2:

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Thomas, I was intrigued by your post. I am located in uk, i personally use discord my tag is flynn#4799 if you could add me i would love to no more about it and collaborate with you!

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Thomas. I live on the US East Coast, but I am generally awake late into the night, so I would likely be able to meet during the morning or evening UK time. I am interested to hear what you have in mind. You are welcome to reach out to me on Twitter at @WarriorDanYT, or on Discord at WarriorDan#4051

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Thomas, us at GameEnough were intrigued by this post and would love to learn more. Unfortunately, we are based in Australia (AES Timezone) which may not comply to your current requirements, but feel free to contact us anyways by messaging me personally through Discord at FishAddition#0900 or providing us with a different messaging alternative if it would be easier:up2:
Good day 'Game Enough' thank you for your interest in POP Creative. I have sent a friend request on Discord under the name: TomTRG#0763 with more information on the project. Hope to hear from you soon[DOUBLEPOST=1529526939,1529526847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Thomas. I live on the US East Coast, but I am generally awake late into the night, so I would likely be able to meet during the morning or evening UK time. I am interested to hear what you have in mind. You are welcome to reach out to me on Twitter at @WarriorDanYT, or on Discord at WarriorDan#4051
Hi 'WarriorDan' thank you for taking interest in our project POP Creative. I have sent a friend request on Discord under the name: TomTRG#0763 with more information regarding it. Hope you find it interesting :)

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good day 'Game Enough' thank you for your interest in POP Creative. I have sent a friend request on Discord under the name: TomTRG#0763 with more information on the project. Hope to hear from you soon[DOUBLEPOST=1529526939,1529526847][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi 'WarriorDan' thank you for taking interest in our project POP Creative. I have sent a friend request on Discord under the name: TomTRG#0763 with more information regarding it. Hope you find it interesting :)
I accepted your invite, and look forward to speaking with you soon.