please help me improve!

Like everyone else said, speak louder, and your videos doesn't have much personality, you gotta be sillier IMO, or just more out there. You talk but it's a bit dull. Make more faces and show more emotion when you talk. Get people engaged. Just pretend you are watching someone else, would you watch that? But your first few videos will be like this and you'll keep getting better! Now your channel banner, any reason why it's those Drinks? EDIT: NVM I see your name now but yeah keep working on it and make your thumbnails more noticeable and cleaner.

thank you for your detailed tips! i'll take these into consideration and i appreciate your understanding about how awkward making videos is in the beginning. about the background noise i'll find the way to reduce it and i'm aware i need to speak up, just don't want to yell. your channel art looks very sharp btw, even though im not a car person i can admire it.[DOUBLEPOST=1468098961,1468098849][/DOUBLEPOST]

ya not sure how i got the black bars but i'll try to avoid it. and i need to find nice music that's true. thanks for the input!
No problem :)

I think you need to increase your voice up a little bit. For thumbnails use lighter colored texts (like white or yellow) to make them standout more! Also for that video it would be even more interesting if you put this music as your background (very quiet but still hear-able)

Like everyone else said, speak louder, and your videos doesn't have much personality, you gotta be sillier IMO, or just more out there. You talk but it's a bit dull. Make more faces and show more emotion when you talk. Get people engaged. Just pretend you are watching someone else, would you watch that? But your first few videos will be like this and you'll keep getting better! Now your channel banner, any reason why it's those Drinks? EDIT: NVM I see your name now but yeah keep working on it and make your thumbnails more noticeable and cleaner.

i'm trying to be more out there but i guess im still not comfortable in front of the camera. thanks for the input, everything helps![DOUBLEPOST=1468164058,1468163878][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you need to increase your voice up a little bit. For thumbnails use lighter colored texts (like white or yellow) to make them standout more! Also for that video it would be even more interesting if you put this music as your background (very quiet but still hear-able)

thank you! i'll try that on my thumnails and the music is perfect, thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1468164161][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love that it feels like I can hear inside your head! And it hilarious because when I look at hair tutorials I think the same thing :giggle:

thank you! nice to hear someone finds it relatable and even a bit funny. that's what i was trying for.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree I should work on my enthusiasm, its just hard because I'm shy. I'm trying to increase the energy. Appreciate the pointers!

Sent from my Xfire2 using Tapatalk

I know it's hard. We all have insecurities and things we need to work on. Practice is key. And making videos for the world to see will definitely take you waaayyyyy out of your comfort zone. The more videos you make the more comfortable you will get in from of the camera... I am noticing. It's all a part of growing and you'll get better and better:wub:

Back