Please help! I invested so much money and my videos were removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mars652

Hi everyone,
I came on YouTube to work hard and make money legitimately. I woke up this morning to see one of my videos were removed. It was getting some good views per 48 hours. An hour later, 3 more of my videos were removed for the same reason.

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content. "

My description had descriptive words to describe my video and what is in it. I used link backs to my other videos and translated the words and added them for use for other languages.

I feel that maybe a competitor may have flagged my videos. Please let me know how I can appeal to this and what I did wrong. I invested so much money into my channel and this is a huge disappointment.

What kind of content are you creating? What's your channel?

It's hard to help if we don't have any relevant details.

Thanks for the replies. How can I appeal for it?

I don't want to post my account here for obvious reasons for now but I'll explain.

For example, if my video is about a car, I wrote "car is also known as in other languages as...." and link backs to my other videos. So if I had another video for a plane, I would put the link and write Plane video etc. I would also put descriptive words to describe the nature of my channel in my video descriptions.

I also added a link to my twitter and facebook.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. How can I appeal for it?

I don't want to post my account here for obvious reasons for now but I'll explain.

For example, if my video is about a car, I wrote "car is also known as in other languages as...." and link backs to my other videos. So if I had another video for a plane, I would put the link and write Plane video etc. I would also put descriptive words to describe the nature of my channel in my video descriptions.

I also added a link to my twitter and facebook.
It is as in, you are giving an example or it was?

They shouldn't of removed it if it was....

What content are you creating?

[DOUBLEPOST=1431353597,1431353562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry but this is really sketchy... I sounds like perhaps you're doing something that goes against the TOS if you're afraid to even share it...
No actually, I am just worried of being false flagged again. If I did something to violate TOS, I would not waste my time trying to fight it or get advice.[DOUBLEPOST=1431353710][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is as in, you are giving an example or it was?

They shouldn't of removed it if it was....

What content are you creating?

Reviews and unboxing mostly.

My video isn't about a car..but whatever the video was about...I would take the word and say " this word is also known in other languages as etc etc "

Reviews and unboxing mostly. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1431353597,1431353562][/DOUBLEPOST]
No actually, I am just worried of being false flagged again. If I did something to violate TOS, I would not waste my time trying to fight it or get advice.
Why would a community that helps other Youtubers false flag you? You want to get noticed right? Seems like a very odd situation here... I don't think I can help you as I feel like I'd be incriminating myself in whatever sketchy thing you've got going.

Why would a community that helps other Youtubers false flag you? You want to get noticed right? Seems like a very odd situation here... I don't think I can help you as I feel like I'd be incriminating myself in whatever sketchy thing you've got going.

So trolls don't exist? What about the trolls browsing this website? I am not saying you are one.

If I want to get noticed, I would spam my channel everywhere. Clearly there are people out there who are trying to do the right thing. Why would anyone in their right mind spend money on a channel if they are going to violate TOS?

Hmm. Something isn't adding up. I don't see why YouTube would flag you for those reasons and remove those videos.
Also, even if someone DOES flag your stuff, it wouldn't be taken down immediately (as far as I know), YouTube evaluates the content first before removing it. And from the small details you've said on your keywords and content, I don't see why they'd remove your videos.
Very odd. Maybe try calling YouTube or getting in contact with support if you really wanna fight it.
Or maybe we're just missing something here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back