Please be a glitch...an annoying one, but a glitch.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So far I've lost 6 since I started my account...but I know for sure that a few of them were people who deleted their accounts.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Iv lost a few subs lately also....And I also thought I was subbed to you an apparently Im not? Fixing that!
Maybe it is indeed a glitch.
Im sure I was subbed to you too. fixed that too.
--- merged: Apr 18, 2012 2:33 AM ---
Im sure I was subbed to you too. fixed that too.
Oh ans thanks guys! I'm not at 131 subs! It's a palindrome!

Reactions: Vicboss

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
wonder if my sub got unstuck again. Everytime I sub to a new channel I have to check the sub after a couple of days to see if it actually well kept me subbed. I suspect people are being "unsubbed" without knowing some more google goodness for you :)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wonder if my sub got unstuck again. Everytime I sub to a new channel I have to check the sub after a couple of days to see if it actually well kept me subbed. I suspect people are being "unsubbed" without knowing some more google goodness for you :)
yeah its getting to be annoying. You know makes me wonder if its a lie when they post "no stats have been lost" in analotics.

Reactions: urbanlamb

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
yeah its getting to be annoying. You know makes me wonder if its a lie when they post "no stats have been lost" in analotics.
lol yeah um I loose lots of info regularly one day i have like 1k more views then another day and I loose subs but dont see any changes and well yeah its wierd and the info is not reliable. There used to be a bug related to video uploads if you uploaded 101 videos your stats would actually go down instead of up on video 101. So anyone with that number of videos was always deleting videos to avoid hitting that bug.. (have no clue if that is fixed even....)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol yeah um I loose lots of info regularly one day i have like 1k more views then another day and I loose subs but dont see any changes and well yeah its wierd and the info is not reliable. There used to be a bug related to video uploads if you uploaded 101 videos your stats would actually go down instead of up on video 101. So anyone with that number of videos was always deleting videos to avoid hitting that bug.. (have no clue if that is fixed even....)
Wow that's F-ed up