pewdiepie is now number 1 most subbed, thoughts?

The amount of money he is making is crazy, but he get's everything right he has the personality, he has the target audience and he releases regular decent content. So I don't mind at all. Plus it brings more people too searching for more lets plays and more gameplay so it's good.
 
I'm not a fan of pewdiepie but I don't hate the guy either. I think it is fascinating that in 2013 anybody can honestly make a full time working from home by simply playing video games and talking about it.

even if you're not a fan pewdiepie and even if you're not a gamer I still think that we can look add him as an inspiration to all of us and what can be established on YouTube.
 
I'm not a fan of pewdiepie but I don't hate the guy either. I think it is fascinating that in 2013 anybody can honestly make a full time working from home by simply playing video games and talking about it.

even if you're not a fan pewdiepie and even if you're not a gamer I still think that we can look add him as an inspiration to all of us and what can be established on YouTube.
Makes sense, although people were making a living off of gaming even back in 2010, there was Whiteboy7thSt whose numbers were very high at the time.
 
I also think he deserves the subscribers because he works on his vids daily and I think he is enjoying that plus the fact that he supports charity.
 
i think its kinda crazy that a person who plays a video game and talks about it is the number 1 most subbed channel, and feel smosh deserves it more, BUT i do understand pewdiepie does put in a good amount of time into his stuff, and uploaded at least once a day which i respect... thoughts?!?! this is some big youtube news!!



I don't think the fact he plays games should be an issue since LPs are pretty much vlogs in a way. Well they can be if you do it right. My issue is he is justannoying. Smosh may be annoying to some but Pewdie seems like like the annoying uncle at a family reunion who is 45 and is making fart sounds in the corner while sipping his chocolate milk.
 
Back
Top