perks of getting 100 subscribers?

I was totally hoping that I would get some special happiness when I hit 100 subscribers, but reading this thread it seems I will not get anything out of it and still have sadness. :(. Lol!

At least I'll still get to create my own custom URL. So, that's pretty cool dudes! :).

I was totally hoping that I would get some special happiness when I hit 100 subscribers, but reading this thread it seems I will not get anything out of it and still have sadness. :(. Lol!

At least I'll still get to create my own custom URL. So, that's pretty cool dudes! :).
Getting to 100 subscribers means that there are 100 persons who actively vouched for you and your content and that's more important than the hypothetical search visibility increase. Also, for example you can create a business card with your custom youtube url and handle it to people who may be interested in your videos. It looks much more professional having youtube.com / your user name written than UCfPk4gam9DDDGnjkWxYR6hg for example. And easier to type. Btw nobody is going to type that random letters/numbers sequence but with youtube Frisky Brisket they may give it a try.

Getting to 100 subscribers means that there are 100 persons who actively vouched for you and your content and that's more important than the hypothetical search visibility increase. Also, for example you can create a business card with your custom youtube url and handle it to people who may be interested in your videos. It looks much more professional having youtube.com / your user name written than UCfPk4gam9DDDGnjkWxYR6hg for example. And easier to type. Btw nobody is going to type that random letters/numbers sequence but with youtube Frisky Brisket they may give it a try.

All very valid points and some things that I didn't even think about. Thanks dude! :).

Back