People Won't Watch Game play Videos Without Commentaries?

just pure walk through with out any graphics overlay and no commentary?

i never heard of those people you mention, i shall check them out to get an idea, Thanks! :)

They are uploading pure game walkthroughs and No single commentary. I like that. You should check them out:)

There are tons of people(myself included) dislike commentaries in gameplays. Channels like MKiceandfire(550k subs), Mrretrokid91(165k subs), Hassanalhajry(450k subs), RajmangamingHD(440K subs) are all No commentary gameplay walkthrough channels and doing great.
"Hassanalhajry" - No annoying Commentary / lel xP
i like how people are into those then because atm game plays as i mention earlier w/o commentary seem to work for me for the moment especially having me wee lil one who wakes easily.

i was thinking of sharing some mobile app games among a few xbox 360/ nintendo wiiu family friendly games that i have atm.

thanks for sharing this with me man. appreciate it! :)

"Hassanalhajry" - No annoying Commentary / lel xP
i like how people are into those then because atm game plays as i mention earlier w/o commentary seem to work for me for the moment especially having me wee lil one who wakes easily.

i was thinking of sharing some mobile app games among a few xbox 360/ nintendo wiiu family friendly games that i have atm.

thanks for sharing this with me man. appreciate it! :)

No problem:)

Personally yea. I dont just watch games without commentaries. Even just a little jokes here and there I think would be enough tho!

No problem:)
Hey! a buddy reached out to me of an idea. he said since ill share gameplays with no commentaries why not just turn it into a collab series?
like ask gamers with smaller channels or whatever to share their gaming footages onto your channel so you can help them with some exposure?
as long as their ok with it seems like its a good idea

of course i would include my own gameplays as well but heck i already got 5 people wanting to give me their gameplays! cool idea i suppose yea? :)

I've reviewed several youtube channels that don't have commentary and when watching them I got bored within seconds. In my opinion there are tons of youtube gaming channels all competing with each other. If you want to stand out, you have to do something unique. I think it would be interesting if you played games and had a camera on you but you couldn't talk so you were just showing your reactions to stuff without saying a word. Could be called, "the silent gamer". That could be an interesting angle I suppose.
i do think this is a good point, people will start to watch the videos, but without some engagement they might lose interest quickly, i myself havnt seen any gaming channels without commentary, i only watch a few but its the interaction that keeps me entertained, somebody said about dubbing over the video, i think that would be the best option for you

The main downside I think with not doing commentaries is just the fact that you can't really connect with your viewers and you will have a lot harder time not bringing your personality to the videos that being said for some games such as league of legends I don't need any commentary to watch that.

Put some music in the background and it should be fine. I watch gaming videos and clips without commentary all the time and know a lot of people who do, as well.

Back