Gaming PC PLAYERS COLLAB FOR GAMEPLAYS AND STREAMS !!!

Bleu

[NEED ASAP]
YO whats up my name is Bleu
I'm a youtuber with 750 subs and i also stream on twitch pretty often
i'm looking for a few people who play pc games and have a funny personality preferably
ill be stream and recording almost everyday trying to grind to my first 1k and also help others grind as well !

looking for:
players either 17+ or 18+ just a more mature type of gamer who can make s**t just as funny as i can

games: overwatch, warzone, fall guys, dbfz, valorant, brawlhalla, smash ultimate, doom eternal, gmod, left 4 dead 2, apex legends, rainbow six, rogue company, naruto ninja storm 4, etc you get the point we can play hella games

someone with an open schedule

good quality mic

if anyone is interested message me here
or join my discord !

looking for people asap so LETS RUN UP THESE GAMEPLAYS

heyo heyo my discord is pratprat6376 i have 200 subs coming off of an almost 4 month break and idk if i would be able to record more than once a week at most so if that sounds enticing to you then you can hit me up!

Hey! I'm going to start streaming on twitch so I'm down to stream w you. My discord's bshink#2313 so add me if ur interested! I play most of the games you listed and I've got a couple of suggestions and ideas and fun challenges that we could also do on stream. Add me if ur interested and we can see what happens!!

Hey! I'm going to start streaming on twitch so I'm down to stream w you. My discord's bshink#2313 so add me if ur interested! I play most of the games you listed and I've got a couple of suggestions and ideas and fun challenges that we could also do on stream. Add me if ur interested and we can see what happens!!

join my discord ! might be recording today https://discord.gg/ymzs2S

Back