Gaming (PC ONLY) Funny Moments Group Join here!

WinterstrikegamingYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey whats going on guys!Today I have decided to start a new funny moments group with my friend.If you guys watch the Vanoss crew and have had dreams to do the same as them then look no further because here it is.If you play on PC ONLY then here is the chance to make that dream come true.If you meet these minimal requirements then feel free to leave your skype or email down below and Ill get back to you soon.

REQUIREMENTS:
1.15 Plus please(no squeakers)
2.Must have a big variety of the games that vanoss plays like gta,gmod,dead by daylight,etc, and even csgo!
3.No minecraft videos(no hard feelings for the game but i feel it is just played out at this point but I wouldn't mind making a second acc for that in the future)
4.Must be able to have fun and not care about being so competitive because this is all for fun.
5.Dont be a d**k and if you are going through some personal stuff then its okay if you dont want to record as long as it dosent get involved in a recording.
6.Dont be awkward sure we are new people but with a few recording sessions we should get used to each other sooner or later.

Timezone issues will be solved if you are in a different timezone than est or live in the uk*

RazeReckage

Reaction score
Hey man!
Im 19 i play most of those games and i am able to buy games if i need to.
I currently make funny moments videos and having more people to play with would be awesome :p add me on Skype: therustler009

Hope to hear from you!

itsreece

Reaction score
Hey my names reece im 19 and live in london, im also looking for peeps that play all of them games and have the same kinda attitude towards games as you.

my skype is "reecehawkins11"

Reaction score
Hey, I'm GrandNoodleLite. I have pretty much all the games you mentioned with the exception of Dead by Daylight. I'm 20 and I usually live stream, but I could also do regular videos if you weren't up for that.

My skype is "xboxedd95", but I don't normally use it, so it would be better if you just added me on steam, sent me a tweet, or a message through here. All of my accounts are "GrandNoodleLite" with the same profile picture.

Edit: I also have a signature of my steam profile below.

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Blue Falcon Gaming, 25 years old, and have about all the games you mentioned. I do curse some, so if that's a problem then f**k lol. I just started as well so don't have that much experience but just check out the channel if you want to see what's up. Skype: Lance/southernrock10. Email: bluefalcongaming01@gmail.com. Also I'm crap at csgo.

Scifierce

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Waddup, Unfortunatly i dont have gta 5 or dead by daylight, but i do have plenty of other games, im 24,
and looking for some awesome people to make videos with messege me on here or just to an email Scifierce@gmail.com or on youtube and we can sort out the details