Gaming PC MotoGP 15

LadyFMG

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey,

Is there anyone else who's playing MotoGP 15 on the pc, and would like to race online from time to time? I play the game quite a lot, but almost never online :(

So if you play the MotoGP 15 game and would like to play together sometime let me know down below :) Prefarrably someone a bit older as I'm 21

LadyFMG

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guy's what's up?? My name is Yvette, a 21 year old girl from frog country (aka the Netherlands). I love making YT video's and currently upload Minecraft and MotoGP from the PC.
But since it can be lonely to record all on your own at times I'd love to meet some new people, game and maybe record with them.
Like I said, I currently play Minecraft and MotoGP 15, but if there are any other cheap or free steam games that you think would be awesome to play, please let me know!! Also, I'd prefer people who are like 16+, but if you're younger but act mature I don't mind ;)

You'd make my life so much easier if you could fill out this template!!

Name:
Games you play:
Channel:

ClickTIAA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Justin
TimeZone: CAT (+2gmt)
Games: The main one I want to get into is Minecraft. I've played it for years, and am actually looking to set up a server for a with a few new YouTubers. The guy who owns the server and the server itself are actually from the Netherlands too. If you are interested in joining let me know :)
Channel: My channel is just filled with "filler" videos right now, I'm going to start proper next week once my exams are done. The guy who runs the server has a video up from our test session however.

I don't want to put my Skype out here and unfortunately I'm too much of a forum newbie to be allowed to pm, so if you would like to find out more please pm me your email or skype and I'll add you.