Gaming [PC] join my gaming group!

martithon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello youtubers!
With 2 others i have a little YouTube colab group (check my channel (town of salem videos) for an example video or check the 2 links on my channel for theur channel) and we would like to have more people to join. 1 or 2 people would really make a difference in the games we can play.

Requirements:
-Sub count: NONE! We are very poor in sub count as well, why would we demand you to have a lot?
-Free on sundays (exc3pt for a few occasions when you cant play, those things happen but you have usually tome to play) in the afternoon or evenung depending on your time zone
-Living in Europe/african or american timezones. If you live in europe we will play at sunday evening, america in the afternoon. Asia will be night then so that is why i include thus in the list.
-at least 17 years old
-playing on pc. Till now we have some free games on the list
-have a mic. A webcam is not necessary.
-have fun! That is the main point of the group

Leave your skype below!
Martithon

Carrustud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im good for everything but the age im 14 though

Odie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im perfect for everything but im 14 not 17

Banter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
cleaned

Last edited:

RReview

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be happy to join

Raymond Baxter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
35 here - What games do you play? I live stream every night either one of The Witcher 3, Max Payne 3, Spec Ops, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms, and I've just started Mirrors Edge. I'd definitely be up for a collaboration if your games are of the sort I play. I also have GTA 5 and Fifa 16 but my processor can't handle the online live stream - however if you're doing it on your end then awesome! I'm thinking of splitting my channel in two because Mental Health and shooting holes in enemies don't go hand in hand! Haha.

If you check out my channel please be sure to check the gaming section because that's what I'd love to do with you.

martithon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
35 here - What games do you play? I live stream every night either one of The Witcher 3, Max Payne 3, Spec Ops, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms, and I've just started Mirrors Edge. I'd definitely be up for a collaboration if your games are of the sort I play. I also have GTA 5 and Fifa 16 but my processor can't handle the online live stream - however if you're doing it on your end then awesome! I'm thinking of splitting my channel in two because Mental Health and shooting holes in enemies don't go hand in hand! Haha.

If you check out my channel please be sure to check the gaming section because that's what I'd love to do with you.
Damn i wish i had a computer like that mine even drops fps when recording warface xd
We play some more 'casual' games that we can have a laugh with. Cards against humanity, garrys mod, and even (example video on my channel) town of salem. I will check out your channel when i am on my laptopcinstead of my phone :)

Reactions: Raymond Baxter

Raymond Baxter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Never played any of those but I'm always up for something new!

Years of working and being a semi-nerd gave me a system like this. I had the Internet before it was cool :)

Jubinhof

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll join! I'm a new upstart and would love to start new with a bunch of people to collab with!

I play numerous different games via steam and of course other means, I am also highly open to new games to play as well!

P.S: I'm not exactly 17, but I can ensure you I am not a squeaker, I am 15 soon to be 16 though. Hope that doesn't disqualify me!

Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCbnlXcdzHFmKjvv7n4InCHw
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/475473753678568/

martithon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't mind joining, however I was unable to find your youtube: town of salem videos
I simply searched it and didn't pop-up in the list.

And yes, I'm 17 :)
/watch?v=yAX2uVpdV7E there's the video (third ToS video)