Gaming PC Gaming .io games

PGM01

Hello, I am a gamer who loves to do .io games
here
are the requirements
a device you can play .io games on
good recording software on that same device
the subscriber amount doesn't matter because I will shout you out my channel and help u grow :)

I'm MUCH smaller than you but if in need of a professional looking channel I'm definitely down. I have great recording and editing software on the same device as well. (Obs, Premiere pro and a great dslr camera as a webcam)

on agar.io there is a party mode I have obs as well can u live-stream with your recording software? I can stream whenever u are available to stream

I am not able to livestream with my internet connection as I currently get about 5mbps down and 0.8mbps up and an average ping of 65. Is it ok if we dont do live?

i could stream half the gameplay on my channel then stream the other half on ur channel for u i would just need ur stream key[DOUBLEPOST=1502384834,1502384803][/DOUBLEPOST]start a conversation that way other people dont see ur stream key besides me

sure how about we do uploads and then if both of the videos get over 100 views then we could stream

I don't have twitter but I do have google+ it is pgm01[DOUBLEPOST=1502385797,1502385450][/DOUBLEPOST]lets do this[DOUBLEPOST=1502385874][/DOUBLEPOST]party mode for agar.io site is agar.io/#RB97Z7 join the link lets join at the same time

Back