Gaming PC Gaming Collaboration

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Everyone, My name is MadJack and have been a YouTuber for quite some time. Lately, I have started to be a bit more consecutive with my uploads and also made a promise to my channel that I should upload a video every Sunday for the rest of the year. So I am currently looking for mature people who are wanting to play games, have a good laugh, have fun and are awesome to be around with.

I'm only able to upload on a Sunday due to my college course which even taught how to video edit today which is actually pretty awesome. But College is important and hence why I may have only certain days and time to record.

Who am I looking for?
  • Age of 17+
  • Preferably someone from the UK due to timezone reasons
  • Sub count doesn't really matter in honesty
  • Mature and has a good sense of humor
  • Decent Microphone which has minimal background noise
  • Speaks English
  • 1k views should be an easy goal to reach as a requirement

What games can I play?
  • Overwatch
  • PayDay 2
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Dead By Daylight
  • Watch Dogs 2
  • Rainbow Six Seige
  • Town Of Salem
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • JackBox Party Pack 2
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Oh... Sir! The Insult Simulator
  • Rocket League
  • Screencheat
  • Civilization 5 & 6
  • Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes
  • Trials Fusion
  • Dead Realms
If there are any games which I haven't listed and you wanted to play the game that isn't on the list then that's fine too. Depending on the game and how much it would cost I would be up for it to try a new game out with someone which would an entertaining video.

What games will I not play?

• Minecraft
  • Roblox
  • Any Call of Duty Game
  • H1Z1
  • Any Counter Strike Game
  • Garry's Mod
  • Portal 1 & 2
  • The Ship
  • Arma 2
  • Blood and Bacon
  • Any Borderlands Game
  • DayZ
  • Don't Starve Together
  • Neverwinter
  • Cards Against Humanity
The only reasons why I wouldn't want to record any gameplay or even play them is because I don't really want to make content on theses games which seems a bit repetitive on youtube now-a-days. Any game you're not sure of just leave a comment or PM me if you wish too.

That should've been all the necessary information for you to look at before you make up your mind. Any questions please leave in the comments and I will try and reply back to you asap. If you do want to collab and I accept it then I will send you a PM on here with my Skype or discord depending on how you wish to communicate with me!

Hope to be collaborating with you soon!

nutwad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like to keep my intros brief. I'm 16, looking to collab with other PC based YouTubers. PM and we can talk more in detail

amrzas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my name is Mahmoud Mohd.I well like to collab with someone else to make videos together. I use facecam
my channel (amrzas). you should be around 13 or more.I play most of the time is GTA 5 online .but any other game will work. ready to collab to contact me at twitter @mahmmoud11boss

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Please remember that I am looking for people who are aged 17+.
my name is Mahmoud Mohd.I well like to collab with someone else to make videos together. I use facecam
my channel (amrzas). you should be around 13 or more.I play most of the time is GTA 5 online .but any other game will work. ready to collab to contact me at twitter @mahmmoud11boss

Jack Willcocks

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im just looking to collab with people not interested in my own youtube account, just someone else that has generally the same itnerest in games at least and can have fun, can add on discord if you have it

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im just looking to collab with people not interested in my own youtube account, just someone else that has generally the same itnerest in games at least and can have fun, can add on discord if you have it
I don't see any videos on your channel?

UndergroundSeries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I am 18 years old and I play gta v want to record with me ?

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I am 18 years old and I play gta v want to record with me ?
I will have to see... Also I saw some of your videos and um... why do you have a larger red border on the bottom and right sides of the screen? And why is voice high pitched in your videos?

Dxvid

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm 14, but my channel has begun growing to about 1 to 2 subs a week which is good since ive been uploading for about 2 years. I frequently delete my videos and restart but I feel my channel is doing ok now to not have to do that.
I am quite interested in making videos on overwatch, civ 6, rainbow six siege and possibly payday 2.
I have around 140 subs but I only get around 20-30 views a video. Which is kind of because I used to make alot of arma 3 content and have changed towards other things.
Hit me up on here or on my channel