Gaming PC gaming collaboration wanted (Mature attitude)

Dean Willis

Hi all, my channel is approaching 1k subs and 165k views. I've been posting daily videos for a year and I feel like I need to commit more to it this year. I would like to start collaborating to increase growth and spice things up a bit.

About me
Channel: VentureFox (link at bottom of post)
Nationality: British
Language: English
Style: Mature
Personality: Friendly / Positive

What I'm looking for is someone who shares a similar quality and personality to my own. I've done some multiplayer with friends but it doesn't benefit the channel so much when they don't have channels too. If you're serious about collaborating with me, check my channel out and see if you like what you see. I have some requirements:

* 18+ age
* A good mic
* 500 subs or consistent views on your videos (well marketed)
* Mature attitude
* Similar timezone to GMT (+/- 2 hours ideal)

Games I currently play are Astroneer, Space Hulk: Deathwing and Terraria but I'm willing to play other games like Ark, Portal Knights, Gang Beasts and a few others that I have in my library on Steam. You can reach me here or at my channel, I accept messages there.

Thanks for looking and good luck to you all with your channels :)

Seems like the only game we have in common is Terraria but we can start there! As for my stats:

Channel: Sibernethy (link at bottom of post)
Nationality: British/American (Dual citizen)
Language: English + a little Serbian
Style: A mix of cartoony comedy with lighthearted, festive fun. Collab-friendly. Family-friendly.
Personality: Friendly, witty, compassionate, funny, and a little absent-minded.
Microphone: Blue Yeti Pro
Subscribers (last I checked): 565
Timezone: Mountain Time Standard (7 hours behind GMT)

Hi Sibernethy, you have a great channel, you should be proud. Really like the channel art.

I think that the 7 hour time difference is going to make it difficult to produce something though.

hi I am 13 years old but I have good videos check it out channel amrzas

Hey Amrzas, watched a couple of your videos, you're quite funny and have your own style but I don't think we're a good match for making videos. Good luck with your channel :)

Hi all, my channel is approaching 1k subs and 165k views. I've been posting daily videos for a year and I feel like I need to commit more to it this year. I would like to start collaborating to increase growth and spice things up a bit.

About me
Channel: VentureFox (link at bottom of post)
Nationality: British
Language: English
Style: Mature
Personality: Friendly / Positive

What I'm looking for is someone who shares a similar quality and personality to my own. I've done some multiplayer with friends but it doesn't benefit the channel so much when they don't have channels too. If you're serious about collaborating with me, check my channel out and see if you like what you see. I have some requirements:

* 18+ age
* A good mic
* 500 subs or consistent views on your videos (well marketed)
* Mature attitude
* Similar timezone to GMT (+/- 2 hours ideal)

Games I currently play are Astroneer, Space Hulk: Deathwing and Terraria but I'm willing to play other games like Ark, Portal Knights, Gang Beasts and a few others that I have in my library on Steam. You can reach me here or at my channel, I accept messages there.

Thanks for looking and good luck to you all with your channels :)

I WILL DO A COLLAB MATE :D ping me a message on skype - bigheadbarnett is my name!

Hi Sibernethy, you have a great channel, you should be proud. Really like the channel art.

I think that the 7 hour time difference is going to make it difficult to produce something though.

I play with people from the Balkans, so I'm used to the time difference. Not a problem for me.

Back