Gaming PC GAMING COLLAB (1,000 SUB+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearzonalized

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys my name is Tyler aka Pearzonalized or "pear" and im looking for some PC gamers who enjoy playing several games including

-Gmod (several game modes)
- Call of duty Black Ops 2
-Grand theft Auto 5
-hopefully more soon

Theres no real goal of what these videos have to be they can range from role playing, skits, actual missions, or just goofing off etc. etc. etc.

Currently I'm at around 1.4K atm (which i know isnt much but its a start) and im still growing as we speak, whether it be making gaming videos and get our subs and views up the main thing here is that we all have fun doing it

so i figure i need about a group of around 4-6 members so get ahold of me with some contact info if youre interested!

Tonix Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey my channel is run by me and my 2 good friends. We only have around 700 subs but are also looking to create a community of 4-6 channels of people we can collab with and help promote each others channels. We are switching our channel from just CSGO into GMOD, GTA V, Rust, The Forest, Squad, and really any other steam game. If you're interested please email us at gamingtonix@gmail.com.

PantzTheGod

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Tonix i am also looking to collab with a good group of people i have just started on youtube i think my latest videos are professional and i would like to grow my viewer base by collaborating with people

A & J Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, looking to collab with you. If you're interested in checking out my content prior my Channel is called A & J Show if you wanted to search it up on youtube. Also I'm currently at 3,200 subs, which isn't a lot but it isn't too small of an amount. Well if you're interested you can send me a skype message @ DeviousGamer or email me through here. Looking forward to working with you.

PG100TV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I am very interested to do a collab with you. I have 2 channels on you tube currently. The first is pizzaguy100tv with 155 subs and the other is pg100tv with 14 subs. I have a custom built gaming PC with a gtx 970 and I love playing the games that you mentioned above. If you want to contact me my steam is Pizzaguy100TV and Skype is bobb30201.

Status
Not open for further replies.