Status
Not open for further replies.

BMorgzGaming

Hey guys my name is BMorgz or Brian. You can call me which ever you feel. I am a YouTube (obviously like everyone here) that is interested in collaborating with 1 or 2 more guys full time potentially. I am 22 from NJ. I currently have about 88 Subs on YouTube.

What do I mean by full time?
Well I live in NJ, USA so anyone within that time zone or reasonable (that we can work out)
I am interested in recording together anywhere from 3-5 times a week mostly at night from 7pm est to whenever. I record at night then edit and upload for the day time.

Games- Well I mostly play PC games. I play a wide veriety. My list includes DayZ, Arma 3, Rust, Ark, GTA 5, The Division, Rainbow six siege, Squad, GMOD, the Culling and a few others.

What will we do?
Well I'm looking for 1 or 2 guys (or girls) that would be interested in basically teaming up together and working together to survive/ or play and have fun.
I do like to laugh and have a good time and funny moments will eventually happen so don't force it. If you are really interested in this and I mean 100% down message me on skype!! No skype then Hit me up on steam!!

Please 18 and over. I will consider younger but please be an adult!

Steam: BMorgz24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back