Gaming PC Collab? (100 subs min)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys, My name is OfficialStrix and have a channel that creates gaming videos. I am currently looks for some funny people to do collabs with on PC. I mainly would play things like GTA but would love to play any other games such as CSGO. I have 787 subscribers so you would need at least 100 subs. I think this would help both of us grow. If you are interested, leave your skype name down below and I'll add you! Thank you for your time :biggrin:

Reactions: CrisButts

Tranxify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Just wanted to mention that the link to your channel does not work. You might consider fixing it so people can check out your channel more easily :)

Cr0w

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you happen to be able to speak English?

Diablo2lord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I like your editing skill definitely really good. Would you be interested in recording GMod? If so shoot me a message on Skype: thatdude1323 me and a few other guys from here are going to be recording on it tomorrow evening if you are game.

KepNatPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey add me on skype at kepnatplays

FlashToroGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're still interested in looking for people I'm available for such! Always on the lookout for other youtubers.

CrisButts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo, I'm interested... I'm looking for people to play csgo with. Just don't feel comfortable posting my skype in a forum.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude I would love to collab got Gmod?

Status
Not open for further replies.