Partnership "Curse"

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The network/partnership Curse, is that a good network ?
I heard it was a really good network for gaming channels and that if you have around 500 subsribers it was worth to join it. Can somebody help ?

Last edited:

Extreemer162

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In my opinion Curse(Union for gamers) is the best choice for gaming channels and the requirements are:

Reactions: HyDraid

KeniisuYT

YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They're a really good network as they're revenue share is a pretty fair deal. You keep 90% and they only take 10%. For Gamers, they're the best network to have and notable names and myself have joined for that reason. You can apply here by typing in this URL as a referral from me if you're interested in joining for yourself. It's also not lock-in so you can leave anytime. :)

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I was with them before, moved to maker studios and now I am going back with them :) They have up their game with now having a partnership with epidemic sounds which is a great place for music! Also the revenue share is better and you get paid every month no matter how much you made which is good compare to others in which you have to wait to get paid ^^

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
They're a really good network as they're revenue share is a pretty fair deal. You keep 90% and they only take 10%. For Gamers, they're the best network to have and notable names and myself have joined for that reason. You can apply here by typing in this URL as a referral from me if you're interested in joining for yourself. It's also not lock-in so you can leave anytime. :)

Yea, I'm going to join that network , but first I must meet the requirements :/
Because I just started my channel 2 days ago , I don't have 1K subs I only have 104 at the moment and I don't have views enough because I have only 1 video now (400 views) , so I will have to wait until I can join the network[DOUBLEPOST=1467715926,1467715877][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was with them before, moved to maker studios and now I am going back with them :) They have up their game with now having a partnership with epidemic sounds which is a great place for music! Also the revenue share is better and you get paid every month no matter how much you made which is good compare to others in which you have to wait to get paid ^^
Thanks for the info :)

KeniisuYT

YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yea, I'm going to join that network , but first I must meet the requirements :/
Because I just started my channel 2 days ago , I don't have 1K subs I only have 104 at the moment and I don't have views enough because I have only 1 video now (400 views) , so I will have to wait until I can join the network[DOUBLEPOST=1467715926,1467715877][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the info :)
Yeah, I was able to reach the requirements due to a somewhat viral video on my channel (Got 18k views in the first week.)
Glad to hear you got a network for yourself that isn't bad like some others. I also decided to help you towards your goal for the Curse Network so I left a subscribe. If you ever need anything or want some tips or whatever, please feel free to contact me as I'd be glad to help anyone especially a newer YouTuber. :D

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah, I was able to reach the requirements due to a somewhat viral video on my channel (Got 18k views in the first week.)
Glad to hear you got a network for yourself that isn't bad like some others. I also decided to help you towards your goal for the Curse Network so I left a subscribe. If you ever need anything or want some tips or whatever, please feel free to contact me as I'd be glad to help anyone especially a newer YouTuber. :D
Thanks man, I really appreciate that :)
I will contact you if I need some feedback/help or something ;)
I will follow your account