• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Partership,150 subs,and 10k views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leachy2011

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you. Aw that sucks. =/ You could have tried applying to other network maybe? And yeah,that's the key thing on Youtube. Of course,quality content is a must,but even with the quality,things won't happen overnight,however if you try hard enough,and if you have tons of patience it's guaranteed to succeed. :happy:
Cheers, I would have applied but a while after they had taken me off their partnership I got hacked and some idiot posted explicit content on my channel and it was closed (as you can imagine) It's unfortunate that there was no evidence of him doing it! Anyway I ish you the best of luck...you've gained my sub :D

Hatterrific

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cheers, I would have applied but a while after they had taken me off their partnership I got hacked and some idiot posted explicit content on my channel and it was closed (as you can imagine) It's unfortunate that there was no evidence of him doing it! Anyway I ish you the best of luck...you've gained my sub :D
Damn. =( Thanks for the sub,I subbed to you as well,I really hope you'll get there once again! :happy:

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My old youtube account got hacked and they deleted all my videos :( I had over 800 subscribers and has 180,000 views gained roughly 2,000 a day. But yet I still created a new account and now and looking to get back again :). My saying is: Never give up.

Reactions: Hatterrific
Status
Not open for further replies.