• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Partership,150 subs,and 10k views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatterrific

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright! Hello there! I just wanna say thank you to YTtalk forum,this is such an amazing community! I got my partnership with RPM network yesterday,got 150 subscribers and broke 10k views on my channel! I can't describe how happy I am at the moment. Thanks everyone! :happy:
Edit: -.-" I misspelled "Partnership" in the title. :oops:

GoHan.

Dat YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I can describe your happyness: YEAYEYAWEYAAWYEYAEYAEYAYEY :D

Good job man! I enjoy your videos and keep it up man :D

Reactions: Hatterrific

leachy2011

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well Done! I had a partnership on my old channel but after a year, they decided they weren't looking for a vlogger >:O But I guess if you keep up your consistancy and listen to the community you could make it far.

Hatterrific

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you. Aw that sucks. =/ You could have tried applying to other network maybe? And yeah,that's the key thing on Youtube. Of course,quality content is a must,but even with the quality,things won't happen overnight,however if you try hard enough,and if you have tons of patience it's guaranteed to succeed. :happy:

5arg

3n3rgy Dance Music
Reaction score
Thank you! I check your channel and as soon as I saw Super Meat Boy I subbed too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.