PART 1 - A WINNER IS ALWAYS HUNGRY (Motivational Articles)

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger

There are 3 key principles in order to be TOTALLY DOMINANT in what you do.
So I’m going to update you all with various principles, theories and teachings that you can implement into your daily life, and you will see the changes from the end of Day 1.

So here is Number 1.

YOU NEED TO TREAT ALL OF THESE PRINCIPLES WITH EXACTLY THE SAME IMPORTANCE; EACH SKILL IS JUST AS CRITICAL AS THE OTHER. A WINNER, IS ALWAYS HUNGRY. They NEVER settle for what they achieve.

You meet any sports athlete, any business CEO, any leader. And you analyse everything they do.
Their work ethic.
Their sleeping pattern.
They all click together.
Michael Jordan (Number 23) is a perfect example of this.
He would get up everyday, 3AM on the dot, not a minute more.

And he had a solid structure to his day, for example the following -:

3-3:30AM: Healthy Breakfast

4:00-6:00AM: Early Morning Workout

6:30-8:00AM: Pre-Training Shootaround (In his house mind you, a full size basketball court)

8:30-11:00AM: Official Team Practice at the Chicago Bulls Training Facility

And so forth, you get the concept. But the one thing in common with all of this, is that he NEVER stops working, only when he sleeps.
He had the mindset, that you there is no so thing as settling for the first level you reach.

If Michael had stopped on the first level he reached, as a starting player on the Bulls line-up, he wouldn’t have become the greatest player in basketball today.
If he stopped when he got kicked off his high school team, he would never have created the legacy and the franchise he has today.
He is always grinding, he is always improving.

When he won the first championship, he held up two fingers.

Why?

Because he’s already telling the world, “Watch out. Next year I’m going to be back for two.”

Second Championship = 3 Fingers

Third Championship = 4 Fingers

Fourth Championship = His whole hand
And this leads me nicely on to the penultimate point.

Atthe first taste of success, instead of SETTLING, you feel EVEN HUNGRIER.

If you ever want to make it to the top of the food chain, you can never feel full with all the work you have done.
You need to keep going, you need to move it forward, you need to KEEP ON HUSTLING AND GRINDING
If I had to quote my man Eric Thomas, one of my main sources of inspiration,

IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED, AS BAD AS YOU WANT TO BREATHE, THEN YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL.”

I personally can never stop at any level, and 100% say “I am satisfied.”

I’m never satisfied, I always look for the next level up.

I got a C in my test. Why can’t I get a B?

Finally I got a B, let’s push it to an A, we already came this far from the start.

And as this is a specific YouTube Forum, let's adapt it to a YouTube frame of mind.

You love what you do, you love uploading all the videos, all the fun you get out of creating them.
It's down to YOU to keep doing that.
It's down to YOU to keep on going.
The views, the subs, the likes, they all come later on!
But the only way you'll ever get even close to any of that, is that you love what you do.
You need to be unique, you need to have that passion, the fire within you to keep on uploading and showing the world WHO YOU TRULY ARE.
Because we all want to show the world who we truly are.
And there are millions of people waiting to discover who you are.

So why give up? Don't deny them the privilege of meeting an amazing person, who will fill their life full of happiness and inspiration.

You got this guys. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

That’s the main mindset to how we should live life, in order to be fully successful.

If you make a promise to yourself, you need to stick to it.

Whatever you start, you finish.

Try and place this in your daily routine guys, and I’m sure the changes will start ASAP.
‘Til next time.

Anass.