Over crowded Youtube brings your more views?

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Some people tend to mix up viewers and views.
They said Youtube is over crowded but it gets you more views, but is it true?
To me, "views" are views on a video. And viewers are people who watch videos ( or have a channel themselves ).
But what some don't understand is that, viewers doesn't give your videos more views, maybe a couple of viewers will watch your videos but most of the viewers will watch videos from a bigger channel.
Yes I agree there are more viewers on Youtube now, but they are attracted to the bigger channels because of the Youtube algorithms. ( I'm not complaining )
So it's a " LOSE " situation for smaller channels, smaller channels cannot get their videos out there because of how over-crowded Youtube is now.
I've seen many small channels that make great content, sometimes better than the Big Youtubers.
I'm not complaining that bigger channels cover up smaller channels, Big Youtubers were small went they started out.
So my question to all this is the same ( sorry for the getting off-topic awhile there ) : Does the Over-Crowded Youtube now still bring you more views for smaller channels?

Extra : I've used web.archive.org website to look back at the histories of the Top Youtubers now, and when they were small, they had more views ( around 100 - 1000+ views per video ) and for us now its like around 30 - 100 views only. ( For people who doesn't have motivation on Youtube now : Pewdiepie had only 19 subs when his channel was 7 months old, well I don't know if he makes videos everyday but still I'm not telling you to compare with him. Just do what you're doing now ).

I'll be awaiting your replies, and have a great 2016!!!
Happy New Year Everyone!!

There are more channels today and more YouTube viewers overall, and in a perfect world YouTube would promote each channel equally to all viewers, but unfortunately they're a business. :D

Back