Our New Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, hell no! We've plenty of delicious and NORMAL food here, haha. :) Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai, Dim Sum, Nasi Briyani, tonsss! I believe that the only place with the most weird foods is China. :/ Malaysia has 3 main races: Malays, Chinese, and Indians. We're a pretty diverse country. I think the best thing about the country is being able to witness and celebrate so many different cultures. :D
I am indian so I do know a little bit of the dishes you mentioned
Biryani...!

I am indian so I do know a little bit of the dishes you mentioned
Biryani...!
That's a VERY good dish! :) Japanese and Indian food are my favorite. :) I like tosai as well. :p

Congratulations to Reina. I remember playing on a network called Shunisabitch :3.
You're such a charmer, Zombs! *cough* :p

Oh great, with Reina in charge no forum will remain on topic ;) Love you Reina! :D
Zomg, PTT! I swear I'll TRY my best not to derail a topic! :x[DOUBLEPOST=1365421756,1365421638][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great you know the power will go straight to her head.. Michael watch out she will be after your position soon..

Oh and congrats.. That is awesome.
I've been an administrator for forums before, but Michael's the most hardworking admin I've ever seen! O_O Thanks, Ken. :)

HAHAHA, You joined later then me and you're already achieving Beast Mode Status! D: Gonna have to step it up now! :3
Reina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back