Offering my services (Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

So, I work as a graphic designer so may as well offer my services. I can do banners or backgrounds HOWEVER I am very busy so If I do not get to you, I am sorry. Will do my best with my busy schedule.

So just, tell me what you are after, send me a message here or on youtube ;) See my youtube banner for simple example. That was a 5-10minute job.

I also make websites, however it costs money to do so. If anyone needs, let me know. I am a pro in HTML5/CSS3/Javascript and Jquery.

Cheers Guys
redo this picture for me?
(im not the most talented fish in the ocean at drawing)
please and thankyou!

Attachments

• vesuviusprofile.png
    vesuviusprofile.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
redo this picture for me?
(im not the most talented fish in the ocean at drawing)
please and thankyou!
No prob. I am at work and only traced your picture, its just a quick job as i dont have much time at work and also i have display problems for colors, so i hope the color is ok. I did a JPG and GIF image for you. Quality on GIF are not great though.
island.jpg
island.gif

Hey guys,

So, I work as a graphic designer so may as well offer my services. I can do banners or backgrounds HOWEVER I am very busy so If I do not get to you, I am sorry. Will do my best with my busy schedule.

So just, tell me what you are after, send me a message here or on youtube ;) See my youtube banner for simple example. That was a 5-10minute job.

I also make websites, however it costs money to do so. If anyone needs, let me know. I am a pro in HTML5/CSS3/Javascript and Jquery.

Cheers Guys

Banners huh. I'm interested for sure! :)

Little profile picture the little one :D its 800x800
Here we go, once again, done pretty quick. Not too much design, just thought simple but kinda cool. I hope your computer desktop is not too dark, you may not see the design well. If not, tell me.

charlie.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1368783722,1368783690][/DOUBLEPOST]
Little profile picture the little one :D its 800x800
Buy you also gotta remember it does resize in youtube, they say this is the best size though. So just test it and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back