Offering my services (Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Would you mind making me an Avatar similar to BornAPlay, Please but with my Color scheme instead, And a Blaze instead of the Pig thanks, And could the Text be the same and the Outline the same, Also could you try and use the Blaze in the Avatar instead have now instead the pig Thanks. :)

BTW - I mean the Avatar that says CrazyDapper on it Thanks. :)

Was wondering if you could make me a avatar similar to my banner? Or maybe re create my banner into something you like, i like gaming, so maybe a computer nerd/geek or whatever fits best, in like a darky red / or just red background. I would like the avatar to maybe blend in with the banner, its upto you which one you do but i would like the avatar prior please :)
Oh or I could change it sorry, was in a rush. Ill check tomorrow after work, hehe[DOUBLEPOST=1368631008,1368630928][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, Would you mind making me an Avatar similar to BornAPlay, Please but with my Color scheme instead, And a Blaze instead of the Pig thanks, And could the Text be the same and the Outline the same, Also could you try and use the Blaze in the Avatar instead have now instead the pig Thanks. :)

BTW - I mean the Avatar that says CrazyDapper on it Thanks. :)
No worries, so only change it to a blaze and keep the writing the same?

Yes But with my name lol, And change the Color Scheme to the Color in my Avatar now Thanks, And make the lines come out to the End of the Pic because his stop in the middle Thanks. :)

Hows this? Going to bed now btw, haha
bornaplay.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1368630683,136863061
8][/DOUBLEPOST]
No worries, glad I could help. ;) I just thought it would suit nicely, goes with your current YT background a bit.
Thank you so much! I love it, its great, thank you for your time and effort into this, i love it so much ^_^ Been waiting for an avatar and you are a legend!

Hey guys,

So, I work as a graphic designer so may as well offer my services. I can do banners or backgrounds HOWEVER I am very busy so If I do not get to you, I am sorry. Will do my best with my busy schedule.

So just, tell me what you are after, send me a message here or on youtube ;) See my youtube banner for simple example. That was a 5-10minute job.

I also make websites, however it costs money to do so. If anyone needs, let me know. I am a pro in HTML5/CSS3/Javascript and Jquery.

Cheers Guys
Hey that's cool of you. I am going to school for web design after attending a couple of semesters for graphic design so my hat is off to you.

Yes But with my name lol, And change the Color Scheme to the Color in my Avatar now Thanks, And make the lines come out to the End of the Pic because his stop in the middle Thanks. :)
Hm, the blaze was bit big and name is long so i changed a bit. If you need changes, I can do tomorrow after work hehe
FoxTailOfficial.jpg

OMG, That is so AMAZING, It awesome that you are doing these for Free, Thanks so much. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368632517,1368632312][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, would you mind Saving it as a .PNG Image please, Thanks. :)

Hey guys,

So, I work as a graphic designer so may as well offer my services. I can do banners or backgrounds HOWEVER I am very busy so If I do not get to you, I am sorry. Will do my best with my busy schedule.

So just, tell me what you are after, send me a message here or on youtube ;) See my youtube banner for simple example. That was a 5-10minute job.

I also make websites, however it costs money to do so. If anyone needs, let me know. I am a pro in HTML5/CSS3/Javascript and Jquery.

Cheers Guys
Can you make me one please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back