null

Martyvader

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow you are doing really well for having only one video! That's just it though, you need more content. It's hard to judge whether or not I will like your channel based off of one video. When you do more videos make sure to have a variety of content as well so that people get to know you and your brand. It's just too early to tell, but I like what's there.

AJ Bruh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First thing, use more tags for your videos. If you use more video tags that are relevant and good, then people will be able to find/search for your video way more easily. Other than that I think you are set to become big!!! I think it's creative and abstract, things that people on the internet will love. Good luck with everything!

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That looked really freaking good! High production quality and you make promises to keep people on your channel. Maybe it's an idea to move some more information on the video to the beginning though? Because it was only until the end that I knew what was going on haha. Unless this is of course the style that you're going with, in which case it should be just fine :) Keep it up!

Reactions: Skyler Harris