Not So Good Consequence of Daily Uploading

like Loki Doki said, I think every case is different and if you feel like the quality of your content is not being compromised and you like uploading daily, I see no reason not to.

now there is always a chance that it could annoy some people but you gotta ultimately do what makes you happy imho.

I've been uploading daily (15 videos a week for the first 2 weeks actually) since kick-starting my channel at the end of July. To begin with everything went out of control - views, subs, revenue, it was pretty sweet.

However, things have leveled out and I've been worried that I'm over-killing with too much content. I'm going to try a couple of weeks of doing 5 videos a week instead of 7 and see how it goes.

For me my concern of NOT doing daily uploading is that I will delay the time I put out my next big video. However, it's a marathon, not a sprint, and I don't have a never ending pool of content.

That last part is my same issue. My big projects are getting pushed back because I work on the daily uploads all week. And then I get lazy when I'm off work (mainly on the weekends).

Back