No skippable video ads shown on mobile devices since 17th march?

Infams

My channel and monetization are in good standing and until 16-17th of march,i used to get 98% my revenue from skippable ads.Now I can't see any ads when checking my videos on mobile/tablet.The yellow tick marks that show you where you placed them also appear only on desktop.On the youtube/google forums i've seen many people with the same problem and it happened in the same day.This made my earnings drop by more than 90%.Can this be related to the UK government,news organizations and other brands pulling ads from youtube/google for posting their ads alongside innapropiate content?And google choosing to revamp their ad policies? It all dropped drastically on march 17th,but the views remained the same if not higher than the previous days.Here are a few screenshots from people in the same situation as me.

View attachment 39905

View attachment 39906

View attachment 39907

View attachment 39908

View attachment 39909

With me is the same... Views growing up but earnings falling down, before 17th i had 200usd for 60k views, last days for 80k views 40-50usd... cpm more then 5 times fell down.. Any ideas why, and what now ?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can't see those attachments, but I can report that nothing changed on my end here, CPM hasn't changed (even specifically for UK it's still around the same number I expected it to be).

Unfortunately I can't see those attachments, but I can report that nothing changed on my end here, CPM hasn't changed (even specifically for UK it's still around the same number I expected it to be).

I deleted the screenshots,because I've heard something about Adsense not allowing its users to share that kind of information.I'm not sure about it,but I didn't want to risk it.Since I posted this thread,my adsense performance reversed back to normal.I don't know why it happened,because i didn't make any major changes to my accounts,but I've also heard about others who reported that they started getting more clicks again,while having the same traffic.I'm not sure what it was,but it happened to more people in the same day.We've messaged youtube and their answer was that everything looked normal to them...I don't know if we got smart priced or had invalid activity or were under review or there was just a change in adsense/youtube's algorithm or ad policy,but it seems like it came back to normal for some people,but not for others.I would share if i did something to solve this,but i dont think there was such a thing like a solution.I just waited and didn't make any major changes to my accounts and barely uploaded any content.

I deleted the screenshots,because I've heard something about Adsense not allowing its users to share that kind of information.I'm not sure about it,but I didn't want to risk it.Since I posted this thread,my adsense performance reversed back to normal.I don't know why it happened,because i didn't make any major changes to my accounts,but I've also heard about others who reported that they started getting more clicks again,while having the same traffic.I'm not sure what it was,but it happened to more people in the same day.We've messaged youtube and their answer was that everything looked normal to them...I don't know if we got smart priced or had invalid activity or were under review or there was just a change in adsense/youtube's algorithm or ad policy,but it seems like it came back to normal for some people,but not for others.I would share if i did something to solve this,but i dont think there was such a thing like a solution.I just waited and didn't make any major changes to my accounts and barely uploaded any content.
I have same problem, how to contact YouTube?

Back