Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube has a new program called the YouTube for Help Heroes program. The web page states that the program is "open to just about anybody who wants to share their know-how with other YouTube users". So why have no United States YouTube channels been accepted into the program?

The program is meant for channels that create software tutorials, tech reviews, game walk throughs, etc. Some of the benefits of the program include video promotion on the YouTube Help channel, channel collaborations, exclusive YouTube news/updates, and more. Unfortunately after doing some research over the past few months I have found that no United States YouTube channels have been accepted into the program.

What are your thoughts on this? Why do you think the program is not open to the United States? Should the program be open to the United States? If no, why not?

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't actually know anything about it, but given that 80% of YouTube's views come from outside the US, maybe that's way. You guys get a lot of other stuff before the rest of us, so maybe they're trying a different tactic to see how it works out.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't actually know anything about it, but given that 80% of YouTube's views come from outside the US, maybe that's way. You guys get a lot of other stuff before the rest of us, so maybe they're trying a different tactic to see how it works out.
yeah give us pokemon go on iphone in the uk, im desperate for it

all joking aside to be fair that does sound quite cool though but i think @darkstarmedia is right, i dont know if my channel would qualify anyway but i hadnt heard of it until now

Reactions: darkstarmedia