New YouTube Music service and Copyright less likely to be given strikes

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My friend stopped by at the YouTube Space in LA and was told by an employee there that the new YouTube Music service coming out will allow user generated uploads including remixes, covers etc and the more people subscribe to YouTube Music the more copyright holders get paid royalties and that Google is paying higher percentage in royalty fees than any other music service which means YouTube and their algorithms will less likely take down a video once the music service is launched. I sincerely hope this is true because it could mean the internet and copyright will be more flexible

Mark Walker

Reaction score
So, does this include Country music as well as anime music. I want to be able to put country music from my phone while I am broadcasting. I did it the other day, but I still got copyrighted. The some is a girl like you by Easton Corbin

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So, does this include Country music as well as anime music. I want to be able to put country music from my phone while I am broadcasting. I did it the other day, but I still got copyrighted. The some is a girl like you by Easton Corbin

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
getting copyrighted is different than the copyright owner removing your video.