Other New Mobile Phones and Stuff channel looking for collaboration

RealPhones

Reaction score
Hello boys and girls,

just wanted to stop by and reach out to any small (but serious) YouTube channels that want to collaborate in the field of tech and mobile reviews - mobile gaming included.

(not sure why we can't post links here as I thought it's a forum to establish connections and link your content so people could go check it out to decide if they want to collaborate?)

Reach out, I'll reply to anyone who wants to grow channels together in ways better than "sub for sub" (imagine me rolling my eyes here).

Cheers

D

MRInuzaki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello boys and girls,

just wanted to stop by and reach out to any small (but serious) YouTube channels that want to collaborate in the field of tech and mobile reviews - mobile gaming included.

(not sure why we can't post links here as I thought it's a forum to establish connections and link your content so people could go check it out to decide if they want to collaborate?)

Reach out, I'll reply to anyone who wants to grow channels together in ways better than "sub for sub" (imagine me rolling my eyes here).

Cheers

D
you should be able to have a link you enable it under personal details, and i would love to do a collab as I mainly film using my chellphone setup. maybe we could make a video about that