New Member and YouTuber

Iri5H

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just found out about this site and I've heard some really good reports. I'm brand new to YouTube so my channel in tiny. If anyone here has some advice to help me get the ball rolling i would be very grateful. Channel link below and i hope to hear from you guys :)

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will check it out later I am at working right now

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I think if you are making videos about League of Legends, make sure you spend some time on Lol Reddit or Facebook group and get to know more people so that they can recognize who you are. Then your videos will be noticed. Also take advantage of the Tag as well!

Iri5H

Reaction score
Yeah im on them pages and have posted links. Thanks man will put more effort into tags

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi @Iri5H , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

Also,

Can I suggest you introduce yourself to the community (not just your channel) ? :)
-Please read this thread to learn how to make a good introduction thread: http://yttalk.com/threads/read-this-before-you-introduce-yourself.126658/
-and then introduce yourself here: http://yttalk.com/forums/introduce-yourself.4/

We're a friendly bunch and there's loads to learn here that will help grow your channel so I hope you decide to stick around. :)

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
There is no "ball rolling" thing you can do, all you can do is keep making videos and hope you get noticed little by little! Something like that. IMO.

Reactions: princessofarizona

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi guys,

Just found out about this site and I've heard some really good reports. I'm brand new to YouTube so my channel in tiny. If anyone here has some advice to help me get the ball rolling i would be very grateful. Channel link below and i hope to hear from you guys :)
Your logo doesn't match with your banner :/
You could use Facebook / Reddit and maybe also twitter to promote your content ?
Just make an account for your channel and join some "lol" groups :)
It will help a lot

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,

Hello and welcome to YtTalk!
Your gaming channel is cool, you know what you're doing already which is awesome. Here are some tips that I can give (im no expert) that can hopefully be useful to you:
*share your content on social media
*make youtube friends (for collabs, networking, etc)
*maybe only include highlights of the game instead of a longer gameplay? New viewers seem to have less patience in watching new videos, so this might help for people to stick to your video longer
*make lots more creative content and post frequently!
*make use of annotations, cards, etc

Happy posting!!
I'm Pia btw, feel free to message me whenever! :)