Comedy New Collab In Need Of Auditioners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I still audition? I'd like to audition. o 3o
Yes, you can still audition, but please post it as a public video response to the video featured on the collab's channel page. And please do it as soon as possible. Our deadline is June 10th, so you might want to hurry. After that, we will either take in anyone we can or if we don't have enough members, we will end the collab, at least for maybe 6 months.[DOUBLEPOST=1369370959,1369370838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did I get in?
Maybe, I haven't gotten all the votes in yet. Also, we learned the hard way not to be persistent about voting because two of the people we voted in ended up out of the collab (one left and the other was kicked out). So you probably won't know until our deadline, June 10th. Maybe later. :/
Also, could you please make your video public or at least unlisted. Some of the other members were have trouble seeing the video and we have a pretty complicated password that even I can't remember.

why not just let people in instead of trying to making it sound like its exclusive and making people audition? why not just check out their video and if they are funny then let them in......

Yes, you can still audition, but please post it as a public video response to the video featured on the collab's channel page. And please do it as soon as possible. Our deadline is June 10th, so you might want to hurry. After that, we will either take in anyone we can or if we don't have enough members, we will end the collab, at least for maybe 6 months.[DOUBLEPOST=1369370959,1369370838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe, I haven't gotten all the votes in yet. Also, we learned the hard way not to be persistent about voting because two of the people we voted in ended up out of the collab (one left and the other was kicked out). So you probably won't know until our deadline, June 10th. Maybe later. :/
Also, could you please make your video public or at least unlisted. Some of the other members were have trouble seeing the video and we have a pretty complicated password that even I can't remember.
Ummm I don't know? Just tell them to click this link- http://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=NWkBNMqi9ys&ns=1

actually, that's true. ._.

Why exactly do people need to audition...? Just curious. ._.

(Still auditioning though. o 3 o)

Yeah the whole auditioning process of making a vid is so pointless.. you can get all the answers you asked by checking out their videos...E.g if they're funny enough, the quality of their camera and editing. C'mon man fix up.

why not just let people in instead of trying to making it sound like its exclusive and making people audition? why not just check out their video and if they are funny then let them in......

The point of the audition is to make sure people will be able to make a video according to a specific theme. Like if the theme is a challenge, someone may be too chicken and just vlog about how funny it is to see people do it or something. Also, some people don't have that many videos up, so we can't just assume they're funny. Another thing is that people on YouTube may watch on your video response, enjoy it and subscribe to your channel. Not saying it's very likely, but it could happen. But if you would like to join and you really can't make an audition, just post your answers to all the questions, tell us why you can't make a video, and link what you think is your best or funniest video. But if you just don't want to make an audition video, I'm sorry, but I don't think you'd be good enough for collab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back