Comedy New Collab In Need Of Auditioners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I need to audition-
Age=13
Gender=Male
Channel Type= Random Comedy
Am I Funny= HELL YEAH!
Other qualifications= If the banner needs an avatar, banner or any other type of photo- I can make it as I am very skilled in the ways of photo editing! ( i know I said this already but I have to put my full resumé)
Also I would like to say that I really want to do this! It would
a. Improve everybody on the channel's publicity
b. Get to meet new people and possibly make even more collabs
c.HAVE FUN!
So that was my audition and I'm going to end with a joke because, well...context.
Nothing ever works out for me. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.

Alright cool! I will try my best to send out an audition soon!
Okay great! Also, post as a video response to the Auditioning details video.
Oh yeah I need to audition-
Age=13
Gender=Male
Channel Type= Random Comedy
Am I Funny= HELL YEAH!
Other qualifications= If the banner needs an avatar, banner or any other type of photo- I can make it as I am very skilled in the ways of photo editing! ( i know I said this already but I have to put my full resumé)
Also I would like to say that I really want to do this! It would
a. Improve everybody on the channel's publicity
b. Get to meet new people and possibly make even more collabs
c.HAVE FUN!
So that was my audition and I'm going to end with a joke because, well...context.
Nothing ever works out for me. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.
What I meant by auditioning was making a video for the audition. When you upload the audition, make sure to upload it as a video response to my video on PartyBeeneenees. Thanks for auditioning, though!

This sounds pretty interesting. I love O2L. Havent heard of the second one, but will check it out now!
As well as your channel!

Remember: Please upload you're audition video as a video response to the auditioning details video (youtube.com/watch?v=22rogG12ZQo). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back