NEW COD LEAKED!!! STAR WARFARE!!!

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
OMG GUYS!!! IVE GOT LEAKED CONTENT OF THE NEW COD!! THIS IS THIS IS AN AWESOME VIDEO REVIEWING IT AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THE 600 GAME GIVEAWAY OF 2017'S NEW COD! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!

Thumbs down because of clickbait. Could be a sarcastic title and all I get that, but it's a s**t way to get views.
Just saying out of respect.. you could do better than that.

Thumbs down because of clickbait. Could be a sarcastic title and all I get that, but it's a s**t way to get views.
Just saying out of respect.. you could do better than that.
dude.. look at the thumbnail. If you think that it isn't a joke there's something wrong[DOUBLEPOST=1480029949,1480029905][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice video, and congratulations I think you're officialy the king of clickbait thumbails and titles.

Regards
Kevin
I know I'm so amazin with the " professional thumbanails"

I said it's probably a sarcastic title.
I would assume you would know that. Star Warfare. A play in words "Star Wars" and the thumbnail is a Star Wars background as well. And it says "2017" as if anyone cares about 2017 cod yet. All I'm sayin is I made a cheeky title and yes it Is Clickbaite but when they enter the video they will see hopefully something funny and sub (it even explains before hand that it isn't real so my watch time would be low as well. + I don't make money of it I don't have an Adsense account So before judging the video by the title maybe check it out[DOUBLEPOST=1480031662,1480031642][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would assume you would know that. Star Warfare. A play in words "Star Wars" and the thumbnail is a Star Wars background as well. And it says "2017" as if anyone cares about 2017 cod yet. All I'm sayin is I made a cheeky title and yes it Is Clickbaite but when they enter the video they will see hopefully something funny and sub (it even explains before hand that it isn't real so my watch time would be low as well. + I don't make money of it I don't have an Adsense account So before judging the video by the title maybe check it out
And no I'm not asking you to watch my video. I'd rather you not now tbh

Back