New Channel Artwork and Thumbnails

Hello fellow content creators.

I am just looking to bet my channel back up and running. I have rebranded and was looking for so feedback on it.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Thank you for your time
JMP

Your art looks good.

Only criticism is the icon text is a tad hard to read but that might just be me.

I really like your tagline 'everything you see without the use of a PC!' it really has a ring to it!

Your art looks good.

Only criticism is the icon text is a tad hard to read but that might just be me.

I really like your tagline 'everything you see without the use of a PC!' it really has a ring to it!

Thanks for the feedback. That's what I was going for with the tag line plus it's what the channel is about.

Hello fellow content creators.

I am just looking to bet my channel back up and running. I have rebranded and was looking for so feedback on it.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Thank you for your time
JMP

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Good luck.

@JustM1KePlays

Yeah the art looks pretty cool! Nice amount of subs you have too. Keep it up :) I subbed

Outss.

Back