New Banner!!

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello best friends,

I just created new banner & profile image for my YouTube channel.I am not a professional on that.So I just want you guys to checkout my banner & my profile image & rate it :)

Thanks a lot :)

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really like it man. Its very clean and crisp. It also has your upload schedule on it. I think its simple, but still eye catching and looks very professional. Good job!

Reactions: Rafij Rahman Rohan

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello best friends,

I just created new banner & profile image for my YouTube channel.I am not a professional on that.So I just want you guys to checkout my banner & my profile image & rate it :)

Thanks a lot :)

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looks very clean mate! I just did some work on my banner, but now I'm thinking I should make it a little more crisp as well. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Off-topic: You've got a new sub! ;D

Reactions: Rafij Rahman Rohan

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)
Ok thanks a lot.....next time I will take care of it :)

Looks very clean mate! I just did some work on my banner, but now I'm thinking I should make it a little more crisp as well. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Off-topic: You've got a new sub! ;D
Glad you like it & your banner is cool mate :)

Reactions: Crown