New Background, feedback please!

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Just made this, with the help of PimpMyChannel and EvanEckard on youtube. Evan is the designer who made the background pattern and I based the background off of one of his tutorials, roughly. Let me know what you think of the background!

119.jpg

On youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDutch1K

Really nice one! how did you contact pimpmychannel and could u give a link to the evan dude :) Put it on your channel if you havent done it yet!
I really like you man, you put effort into your vids too bad you dont have that many subs but you will get it :) !

I like it, it looks great but there are two things I would change possibly, the logo cartoon, I would make it so it matches your icon unless of course that is how it is meant to look and it is your icon that needs adjusted to look more like it. It is nice and clean and theres nothing to distracting on there, perhaps write your username somewhere on it next to the logo like up the left side and if anyone steals it they will know where it has come from originally? Good work Dutch!

Oh and that site has some lovely patterns on there, quite unique ones too.

But you guys seems to be somehow did syudies on this i cant make anything like this :S ?

But you guys seems to be somehow did syudies on this i cant make anything like this :S ?

It is best to follow tutorials or sit and mess on with Photoshop for a few hours a day, you will get to know the tools, how and where you can use them and then apply that to your work, perhaps grab a few patterns from the site Dutch linked to and use the background template at PimpMyChannel and mess on with it, it wont look perfect but unless you try you wont be able to make anything and keep trying over and over until it looks how you would like it :)

But i dont get my clan ideas or a community or a channel like dutches desing by that i belive :S ?

But i dont get my clan ideas or a community or a channel like dutches desing by that i belive :S ?

Use Dutch's background for inspiration perhaps if you lack it right now or have a look through any background website and see what you like and try and do one yourself, most people tend to get ideas randomly or when they're inspired, they of course need the skills as well to put the inspiration into something so that is why I suggest learning some Photoshop. If you dont try then you wont be able to make anything :)

But i know this might sound wierd but could you perhaps find me some usefull tutorials, because i dont really know what to look for when i need to learn the stuff that we have been talking about :S ? :() :) =D :D ;D (Y)

Try this one:

Their tutorials should set you on the right track or if you want to dive right in try this:

Back